Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Murphy's Got Talent

The girls recently started liking America's Got Talent so tonight we were talking about what talents they'd do on stage.

Sarah: Mom, maybe since I'm so good at hula hooping, we can go to Miami (the show we watched was taped in Miami) and I can hula hoop. Or I can read since I do both of those things really well.

Me: That's a good idea, Sarah! Maybe we can find a "Finding Contest" for Charlotte since she's good at finding lost things (we always call on Char to find something we can't find--she has a knack for locating lost items).

Char: Yeah, I could do that. But I couldn't find hard things because what if I took too long and I couldn't get off of the stage in time? That would be bad and I wouldn't make it to Vegas.

Me: Good point, Charlotte. You're good at finding things, though, so I'm sure you'd do well.

Char: Well, if we take me there and I don't know what talent to do, I wouldn't be able to get on stage. That would be bad, wouldn't it?

Me: I suppose it would.

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of "talents" around here. I hope they settle on something safe.

1 comment:

  1. Oh but you just never know do you? That's the fun part of kids, they keep you hopping!

    ReplyDelete